Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Moon

NEW MOON Pictures, Images and Photos


I know most of you think I am crazy, but I am completely and utterly addicted to the Twilight series. I finished the second book in less than 2 days and it's close to maybe 600 pages. Not to mention, I worked 8 or so hours each day. Trace thinks something is seriously wrong with me. hehe. Anyhow like I said, I finished the 2nd book which was titled New Moon. I have to say that this book was a hint better than the first; a lot more drama with suspicion. I won't give away any clues because I'm trying to get Amy to start reading them. I told her that if she just reads the first chapter of Twilight- she'll understand and not be able to put it down. =] We'll see.

new moon exerpt Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: