Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve

Oh... I am already half way through the work day and the rest shall fly by like a breeze. I can not believe that today is already New Years Eve. This year sure did soar by faster than ever. It really is true, once you get married and devote to a lifestyle... life just passes you right by. I don't want it to be that way, ya know? I want to cherish each moment and make the most of each day. Sadly to say, I fail at that quite often but don't we all? ... I can remember back to the millennium and everyone was gabbing about how the world was going to end and here we are... 9 whole years later. Man, I can remember that night just as if it were yesterday. My friend and I were sitting it our little matching beanbag chairs with our eyes glued to the tv. Surely the electric would go out or some big bang, but no. Everything was as normal as 1999 at 11:59pm. Ahah! Anyhow, you all be sure to have a blessed New Year. Remember to be safe and responsible.
xoxo.

2 comments:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

You are certainly right! I wish I could slow time down a little more to feel like I'm making the most of each day, but unfortunately I can't so all we can do is our best to always appreciate the ones we love! =)
-M

The Wolfe's said...

Aw, yeah I remember "y2k"! :) enjoy your night. I think we are staying in. I am not feeling too good but who knows we have plenty of time before the new year.